Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Strange Encounter


Amidst the crowd you emerged like an angel…
Walked passed me with a smile… swirling your stranded hair…
The fragrance that could make a garden of daisies…
Spread across as you strolled ahead… against the mild breeze…

My silly heart went away with you in a moment…
Beating relentlessly… as if yearning for you…
I turned around to look at you… with a facile wish…
That you turn around and smile back… a moment I’d cherish…

Mesmerized and charmed by your flair and stupefying beauty…
My soul started walking for you… towards you…
Praying that you’d stop for me… and give me a little bit of time…
To come closer and walk by your side… with your hand holding mine…

And then you paused… turned around and saw me…
I knew not what to do… a terrible fear ran through me…
Your face had a surprised look… followed by a hint of anxiety…
Your eyes grew bigger with angst… and your lips holding the curiosity…

I stood stranded… in the middle of nowhere…
Gazing at a heavenly beauty… with my heart bleeding inside…
Wishing that you run towards me with open arms…
And crash into my chest and let our longing souls unite…

But then, someone from behind walked passed me…
And your lips now held an ensorceling simper…
And then you turned looking at him… and for a moment… at me…
Holding his hand so tight… you just walked away, faraway from me…

No comments:

Post a Comment