Saturday, July 26, 2014

I wish I could tell you how much I love you


When you walk towards me, my fatuous heart starts throbbing faster
When you hold my hand, the feel of softness gives me a drafty shiver
When I look into your eyes, wondering… I get lost into an unknown world
Where there’s just you and me… in a beautiful valley near a peaceful river…

When you whisper in my ears, a few… endless words of love and care
When you embrace me, saying nothing, but your eyes full of tear
When you rest your head on my chest, hearing my intensifying heart beat
It makes me love you more, furthermore- that moment and every time we meet.

When I caress your silky hair, as you read me an untold love story
When I hug you tight, as you shed your tears of despair and misery
When I hold your hand, the moment you’re weak and need the strength
It’s me letting you know, that I love you now… forever… till my last breath.

When I wake up early in the morning, take you to the meadow for a walk
When I give you a rose, every time you look distressed and distraught
And all the poor jokes which I tell you, in moments of angst and frustration
I want you to know- that you’re my love… and that you’re my passion

I wish I could bring you all the happiness in this world
I wish I could take you to every place you’ve ever dreamt of, my girl
I wish I had the right words to portray my feelings I have for you
I wish I could somehow, someday tell you… how much I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment